Certified Physician Assistant
Noya Kantor, MMS, PA-C, earned a bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology and Microbiology from the University of Central Florida. She then went on to complete a Medical Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Nova Southeastern University, graduating at the top of her class. She joins Riverchase in 2017 as a Board Certified Physician Assistant with 3 years of dermatology experience. Noya is fluent in both English and Hebrew.
- Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University, Davie, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology and Microbiology – University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants