Michael R. Cohen
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Michael R. Cohen joins Riverchase in 2022 with years of experience as a Board Certified Dermatologist. He is originally from Michigan and graduated from the College of Osteopathic Medicine at the University of Health Sciences in Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Cohen also completed an internship year at Bi-County Community Hospital in Warren, MI before pursuing his dermatology residency at the Western University of Health Sciences in the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific located in Los Angeles, CA.
After his training, Dr. Cohen founded Great Lakes Dermatology and served the Novi area for 20 years. He believes in building a personal foundation of trust with his patients and values the relationships that develop. Dr. Cohen is passionate about providing the best and most up to date treatments for his patients.
Post Graduate Training/Education
- Dermatology Residency – Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Los Angeles, CA.
- Rotating Internship – Bi-County Community Hospital, Warren, MI
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, MO
- Undergraduate Student Pre-medical – Oakland University, Auburn Hills, MI
- Bachelor of Arts in Business – Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- Physician License, Michigan Board of Osteopathic Medicine and Surgery
- Controlled Substance License, Michigan Board of Pharmacy
- Osteopathic Physician License, Florida Department of Health
- Controlled Substance Registration, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Daniel Koprince, D.O. Education Award
- Outstanding educational presentation
- Delusions of Parasitosis
- AOCD 2001 Midyear Meeting
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment