Kimberly Cray, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Kimberly Rose Cray, PA-C received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida. She then completed her didactic and clinical training in Miami Shores, Florida earning her Master of Clinical Medical Sciences from Barry University.
Kimberly began her career in plastic and reconstructive surgery, gaining invaluable surgical experience as she moved closer to her dream of practicing in general and cosmetic dermatology.
Kimberly believes in a team approach to healthcare and is proud to be a part of the Bowes Dermatology by Riverchase medical team. Her goal is to provide patients with quality care and education, and to do so with patience and kindness. She believes in practicing with compassion and that shows in her work. Skin care is a passion of hers and the ability to help patients feel their best and see their skin improve excites her.
Kimberly enjoys staying up to date on the latest aesthetics techniques and frequently travels to state and national conferences. She is certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
In her spare time she enjoys writing for Aesthetics Practice Today, a national skincare blog, and her work “Current Trends in Aesthetics” was published in July of 2013 in Advance Magazine, a national magazine for medical providers.
- Master of Clinical Medical Science, Physician Assistant Program – Barry University, Miami Shores, FL
- Bachelor of Science with a Major in Health Sciences and Minors in Chemistry and Psychology – University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL
- The Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Physician Assistant License
- Florida Physician Assistant Prescriptive Privileges