Jose M. Rodriguez-Valdes, M.D., FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Jose M. Rodriguez-Valdes, M.D., FAAD joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2017 as a board-certified dermatologist practicing out of Miami, FL. Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes graduated from Universidad Complutense in Madrid, Spain in 1971 and has been in practice for 43 years. He completed a residency at New York University Medical Center and is currently affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Palmetto General Hospital.
Dr. Rodriguez-Valdes has publications in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, the Journal of the American Medical Association, the Journal of Clinical Investigation, Archives of Dermatology, and many other academic journals.
- Doctor of Medicine – Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain
- Dermatology Residency, New York University Medical Center, Bellevue Hospital Center, Manhattan Veterans Administration Center, New York, NY
- Chief Resident in Dermatology – New York University Medical Center, Skin and Cancer Unit, New York, NY
- Internship – University of Pennsylvania, The Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate (ECFMG) Certificate
- Fellow – American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow – Society of Tropical Dermatology
Licensure and Certifications
- American Board of Dermatology