Christopher Mark Buckley
DO, FAAD, FACMS
Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Christopher Buckley joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 with dynamic training from prestigious skin care centers across Florida and Kentucky. Dr. Buckley is a Board Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon.
After earning his medical degree from Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Buckley completed an internship and residency in Family Medicine. He then went on to complete a residency in Dermatology where he was elected chief resident during his final year.
Dr. Buckley then went on to complete ACGME approved Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery. He is one of the few Mohs surgeons in south Florida that focuses his expertise solely on Mohs and reconstructive surgery and has performed over 28,000 cases to date.
Dr. Buckley enjoys mentoring students, flying and boating, and has written multiple publications in leading medical journals.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Family Medicine Board Certification – University of Kentucky
- Dermatology Board Certification – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Family and Community Medicine Residency Program – Lexington, Kentucky
- Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine – North Broward Medical Center
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery/Procedural Dermatology Fellowship – The Skin Institute of South Florida
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- Board Certifications in Dermatology and Family Medicine
- Florida and Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Fellow – American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow- American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Member- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery