Charles A. Buchbinder, MD
Dr. Charles A. Buchbinder joins Riverchase in 2017 with years of experience as a Dermatologist. He is originally from New York City, New York and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Clark University.
After traveling throughout Asia, Dr. Buchbinder attended and graduated from University of the East College of Medicine in Manila, Philippines with a Medical degree. He also completed an internship year in internal medicine at New Rochelle Hospital in New York before pursuing his three-year Dermatology training at University of Cincinnati Hospital.
Dr. Buchbinder specializes in Medical Dermatology and Surgical Treatment of Skin Cancer.
Dr. Buchbinder enjoys spending time travelling, skiing, and most importantly spending time with family.
- Bachelor of Arts– Clark University, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Doctor of Medicine – University of East College of Medicine, Manila, Philippines
- Internship, Internal Medicine – New Rochelle Hospital, New Rochelle, New York
- Dermatology Residency – University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Palm Beach Dermatology Society