Stephanie McNamara, MD, MBA, is a dedicated dermatologist who specializes in dermatologic surgery, as well as skin cancer prevention and treatment. She is a valuable addition to the team at Riverchase Dermatology, having completed her dermatology residency at Broward General Medical Center/ Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Stephanie’s educational background includes a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Miami, a Master of Business Administration from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, FL, and a Doctor of Medicine from Florida Atlantic University Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine in Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. McNamara’s dedication and expertise in dermatology distinguish her as a highly skilled professional. Her extensive research contributions and presentations demonstrate an unwavering commitment to staying up to date with the latest advancements in the field. With her broad knowledge in general dermatology, pediatric dermatology, dermatological surgery, and cosmetic dermatology, Dr. McNamara is an accomplished and asset to the profession.
She likes to spend her free time cooking, playing tennis, running, and enjoying outdoor activities with her family. She also loves traveling and exploring the diverse and fascinating cultures around the world.
Dr. McNamara’s goal and dream is to help people internationally on medical mission trips. During her residency, she conducted free skin cancer screenings for the local community and her efforts led to the identification of several melanomas. Witnessing her patients smile and laugh fills Dr. McNamara with immense satisfaction, as it demonstrates that she is making a profound difference in their lives.
She is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- MD, Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine, Boca Raton, FL
- MBA, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- BS, University of Miami, Miami, FL
- Residency in Dermatology, Nova Southeastern University / Broward Health Medical Center Department of Dermatology, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Internship, University of Illinois Chicago Department of Internal Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Adult & Pediatric Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The American Society of Dermatologic Surgery American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Florida Academy of Dermatology
- University of Miami Alumni Association