Robert G. Chami, MD, FACS
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Chami joined Riverchase in 2013 with a vast amount of experience specializing in plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery. He applied his expert medical skills as a clinical associate professor of surgery at Wright State University School of Medicine in Ohio, where he trained plastic surgery residents and medical students. Dr. Chami’s dedication to ensuring quality patient care is demonstrated through his leadership roles in various medical boards and committees. His comprehensive background of performing a variety of complex procedures adds to the level of excellence you can expect from the caring providers at Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Arts, Biochemistry, Magna Cum Laude – Loma Linda University, California
- Doctor of Medicine – Loma Linda University School of Medicine, California
- Master of Science, Biochemistry – Loma Linda University, California
- Plastic Surgery Residency – Wright State University, Kettering Medical Center, Ohio
- General Surgery – Loma Linda University School of Medicine, California
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
“I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM! Not a lot of doctors show the care and compassion of Dr. Chami! He is incredible. Very comforting and caring manner. I would recommend Dr. Chami with a 10+ . I visited the downtown Naples and Bonita Springs locations. They were both on top of their game! Very attentive and professional staff. I was seen quickly by both the MA and the doctor and they were very compassionate and caring. It was a very comforting experience.”
“I felt confident in his skills by his recommendation from Dr. Davidson. He was attentive and answered all questions thoughtfully. He clearly explained that we were partners in my recovery – what he was and could do and what I needed to do. I can not express highly enough my satisfaction with both doctors and the nursing staff (and the administrative staff, too!) – I drive from Fort Myers specifically to see my doctor (your Fort Myers location is where I met Dr. Davidson.)”
“Dr. Chami is great. I was very at ease as this was my first time being treated. He has a great bedside manner and ensured I knew all post care instructions by asking me to repeat them. This was a first in any type of care from any MD I’ve seen in the past. Great first experience!”