Michael G. Caruso
Board Certified Dermatologist
Board Certified Internist
Michael G. Caruso, M.D., FAAD joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery with a plethora of dermatology experience and over 30 years in private practice treating patients in Florida’s Suncoast. Dr. Caruso started his medical career outside of Boston, Mass. and subsequently relocated to Sun City Center, FL. to start his own dermatology practice. He is dually board certified in both dermatology and internal medicine.
Aside from his extensive training in dermatology, Dr. Caruso also has over 20 years of experience in dermatology instruction as a clinical associate in dermatology at Harvard Medical School and a clinical assistant professor in dermatology at the University of South Florida.
In his free time, Dr. Caruso enjoys spending time with his grandchildren and reading.
- Doctor of Medicine, Cum Laude – State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude – Boston College – Boston, MA
- Dermatology Residency – Harvard Medical School – Boston, MA
- Medical Residency – Cornell Medical School – New York, NY
- Medical Internship – Boston City Hospital – Boston, MA
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Florida Medical Association
- Hillsborough County Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical Society