MD, FAAD, FACMS
Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery Board Subcertification
About Dr. Brett Blake
Brett Blake, MD, FAAD, FACMS joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 after moving from Richmond, Virginia and brings with him an impressive curriculum vitae. During his years at the University of South Florida, Dr. Blake published many papers and physician reviewed articles, participated in research studies to advance the field of dermatology, and donated countless hours to the American Academy of Dermatology and other medical organizations.
In his free time Dr. Blake enjoys travel, golf, and brewing beer.
- Doctor of Medicine – University of South Florida College of Medicine – Tampa, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Biology – University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
- Mohs Surgery Fellowship – Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond, VA
- Dermatology Residency – Eastern Virginia Medical School – Norfolk, VA
- Internship – Warren Alpert School of Medicine at Brown University – Providence, RI
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment