Gabriel M. Youssef
Board-Certified Family Medicine
Board Eligible Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
Gabriel M. Youssef earned his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Health Sciences in St. Kitts. He completed his residency at the Lincoln Family Medicine Program in affiliation with The University of Nebraska. He attended California State University Northridge and obtained a bachelor’s degree in biology. After practicing Emergency and Family Medicine, he expanded his medical career to treat patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
Dr. Youssef currently treats vein disease with minimally invasive techniques including laser and radio-frequency. He is experienced in the management of ulcers, DVT, and Lymphedema. He performs his own ultrasound evaluations, ultrasound guided foamed sclerotherapy, visual sclerotherapy for both symptomatic and cosmetic vein treatment, endovenous thermal & adhesive ablation.
Dr. Youssef is board certified through the American Board of Family Medicine. He is a member of several medical associations and societies including the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), American Vein and Lymphatic Society (AVLS), American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM).
In his spare time, Dr. Youssef enjoys spending time with his family and his two daughters. He also enjoys going to the beach, playing basketball, music, cooking, traveling and home improvement.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Residency in Family Medicine, Lincoln Family Medicine Program in affiliation with University of Nebraska
- Venous and Lymphatic Medicine Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, California State University Northridge
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Family Medicine – Board Certified
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM)
- American Vein & Lymphatic Society (AVLS)