Stacy Chimento, M.D., FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Chimento is a native of New Orleans, Louisiana, where she studied at Loyola University and subsequently received her bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Miami. She graduated at the top of her class at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, where she was inducted as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Society. She completed an internship in Internal Medicine at Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, IL. She then came back to Miami to complete her dermatology residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, where she served as Chief Resident.
She is highly trained in general medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology with an interest and expertise in acne, rosacea, body contouring, laser rejuvenation and injectable aesthetic treatments.
Dr. Chimento is currently in a private practice in Bay Harbor Island, FL, where she resides with her husband, son and daughter.
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Pre-Medical/Sociology, University of Miami, Miami, Florida
- Internship in Internal Medicine– Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Residency – Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery – University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Society
- Women’s Dermatologic Society