Sena J. Lee, MD, Ph.D.
Medical and Surgical Dermatologist
Sena Lee M.D., Ph.D. brings a wealth of experience to Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery. Her impressive curriculum vitae reflects her experience and knowledge in the field of dermatology. She received her Medical Degree at Cornell University Medical College and her Doctor of Philosophy in Immunology at Rockefeller University in New York City. Her postgraduate medical training included an internship at Boston Medical Center and a residency in dermatology at Hospital of University of Pennsylvania. She was an Assistant Professor in the Division of Dermatology at Washington University School of Medicine for several years where she was invited to lecture at Grand Rounds. Dr. Lee has published several articles and chapters in distinguished journals and manuals to advance the field of dermatology.
Dr. Lee now lives in Bradenton with her husband, two sons and a goldendoodle, enjoying all that Florida has to offer. She loves to read, run and travel in her spare time.
- Medical and Surgical Dermatology
- Skin Cancer and Melanoma Screening
- Bachelor of Arts – Harvard College
- Doctor of Philosophy in Immunology – Rockefeller University
- Doctor of Medicine – Cornell University Medical College
- Residency in Dermatology – Hospital of University of Pennsylvania
- Internship in Internal Medicine – Boston Medical Center
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- Dermatology Foundation