Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Jennifer Wong joined Riverchase Dermatology with her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She graduated from her residency class as “Most Outstanding Resident” for her excellence in dermatology displaying outstanding leadership and mentorship with colleagues and patients. Dr. Wong has been trained by well renowned dermatologists who are experts in complex, medical dermatology as well as dermatological surgery and cosmetics. Remaining up to date with the latest and most innovative science and therapy in dermatology is a priority for Dr. Wong. She loves all aspects of dermatology and hopes to share that love with her patients through excellent care and communication. She believes in providing the best individualized skin care treatments available.
In her free time Dr. Wong enjoys cooking and spending time with her family and friends. She also enjoys traveling and experiencing the many different and amazing cultures the world has to offer.
- General Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science in Biology– University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine – Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Dermatology Residency – Larkin Community Hospital – South Miami, FL
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Florida Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment