Board-Certified Physician Assistant
Brianna Cha-kim is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant, bringing a wealth of knowledge and diverse experience to our team. She holds a Master of Health Science with Honors from Nova Southeastern University and a Bachelor of Applied Science in Physician Assistant Studies with Honors from Miami Dade College. Ms. Cha-kim also earned bachelor’s degrees in health sciences Pre-Clinical Studies and Psychology from the University of Central Florida.
Her comprehensive training encompasses Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Gynecology (Labor & Delivery), Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, and General Surgery. She is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and holds certifications in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association. Additionally, Ms. Cha-kim is a certified EKG Technician by the National Health Career Association.
Ms. Cha-Kim is an active member of The American Academy of Physician Assistants and the Florida Society of Dermatology PA’s. Her dedication to her field is evident through her numerous accolades, including the 2023 MDC PA Program ‘Clinical Year Student’ Award and being named to the Dean’s List at both Nova Southeastern University and Miami Dade College.
Raised in Pembroke Pines, FL by her family of Chinese descent from Kingston, Jamaica, Brianna currently resides in Miami Lakes, FL with her boyfriend and their American Bulldog. Away from work, she loves island vacations and spending quality time with her grandparents, parents, and younger twin brothers. Ms. Cha-kim is also a passionate volunteer, actively involved in the Best Buddies Program, advocating for individuals with special needs. Her commitment to community service extends to her work with children with disabilities and volunteering at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
Brianna Cha-kim’s personal philosophy in patient care revolves around treating each patient with the utmost respect, compassion, and diligence, as if they were her own family. She is committed to continuous professional development, aiming to enhance the quality of life for all her patients.
- Master of Health Science with Honors – Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Applied Science Physician Assistant Studies with Honors – Miami Dade College
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences Pre-Clinical Studies – University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – University of Central Florida
- Specializations in Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Gynecology (Labor & Delivery), Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, General Surgery
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Board Certification
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Basic Life Support – American Heart Association
- EKG Technician Certification – National Health Career Association
- Member of The American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of Florida Society of Dermatology PA’s
Honors and Awards
- 2023 MDC PA Program ‘Clinical Year Student’ Award
- Dean’s List at Nova Southeastern University
- Dean’s List at Miami Dade College