Andree A. Haas
Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Dr. Andree Haas joined Riverchase Dermatology with extensive training and experience in the Boston area as a board certified dermatologist and trained MOHS surgeon. Dr. Haas completed her residency in dermatology at Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA where she also served as Chief Resident. She completed a MOHS Dermatology Surgical Fellowship at the Massachusetts General Hospital under Dr. Jessica Fewkes. Dr. Haas served as a clinical instructor in Medicine and Dermatology at Harvard Medical School from 1990 through 2016. She is a graduate of the University of Colorado where she earned both her Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and medical degree. Dr. Haas earned her Doctor of Medicine with Honors, and was admitted to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society. She continued as an Intern in Internal Medicine in Denver, at the University of Colorado Health Sciences.
In her free time, Dr. Haas enjoys spending time with her family, exercising, and knitting. She also plans to take golf lessons after settling down in Florida.
- General Dermatology: Adult and Pediatric
- Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry – University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Doctor of Medicine with Honors – University of Colorado School of Medicine Denver, CO
- Intern in Internal Medicine – University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver CO
- Resident and Chief Resident in Dermatology – Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- MOHS Dermatology Surgical Fellowship – Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston MA
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow (inactive), American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Clinical Oncology
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment