Riverchase Plans to Reopen Office Locations
Riverchase Dermatology is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our patients, providers, team members and local communities. As we reopen our offices your health and safety remain our number one priority. All our offices will be following the guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control as it relates to infection control and social distancing measures as well as adhering the local and state government recommendations.
Our Clinical Offices
Because our patients are so important to us, we will be taking the following measures as we reopen our offices:
- All team members and patients will be wearing masks, utilizing protective equipment, and using hand washing and hand sanitizer as directed by the Centers for Disease Control. We ask that patients come to their appointment with a cloth mask.
- We are performing EPA approved disinfection after every patient encounter and performing a whole office hospital grade disinfection weekly
- We are screening our employees and patients for risk factors of COVID19, including travel, exposure, and temperature measurement
- We are participating in social distancing by:
- Modifying schedules to decrease the volume of people in an office
- Re-arranging our waiting rooms and allowing for alternate waiting areas that are convenient for our patients
- Offering a mix of in office and telemedicine visits
- Utilizing technology to eliminate unnecessary contact at check-in and check-out where available
We will be continuing our social distancing measures by limiting individuals that work at our administrative office from visiting clinical locations. Interactions between clinical and administrative teams will occur through teleconference and video conference technologies when possible. We continue to request that our team members avoid large group meetings whenever possible.
Riverchase will continue to provide updates about the safety and social distancing measures we are taking and provide links to resources to additional information.