Board Certified Dermatologist
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Roger Golomb, MD, FAAD joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery with a plethora of dermatology experience. Dr. Golomb started his medical career in Pittsburgh, PA and subsequently relocated to Clearwater, FL where he founded Clearwater Dermatology in 1974. He is a board certified dermatologist and was a member of the military in the United States Air Force where he served as General Medical Officer.
Aside from his extensive training in dermatology, Dr. Golomb also has experience in dermatology instruction as an associate professor of medicine in dermatology at University of South Florida.
In his free time, Dr. Golomb enjoys spending time working out at the Wellness Center, tending to his yard and family activities with his wife, children and grandchildren.
- General Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Bachelor of Science – Washington and Jefferson College – Washington, PA
- Dermatology Residency – University of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA
- Medical Internship – David Grant USAF Hospital – Travis AFB, CA
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Board of Laser Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Laser Medicine & Surgery (Life Member)
- Florida Society of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery (Past President)
- International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- International Society of Dermatology