Board Certified Dermatologist
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Dr. Kagen is originally from New York. After graduation from Columbia University, he completed his medical internship at Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. He then completed his residency at Case-Western Reserve University, Department of Dermatology in Cleveland, Ohio. Dr. Kagen received his fellowship as a Clinical Scholar at The Laboratory for Investigative Dermatology at Rockefeller University in New York. Dr. Kagen moved to Naples, Florida in November of 2006 to join Riverchase Dermatology. Dr. Kagen is a member of The American Academy of Dermatology and The International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
Dr. Kagen specializes in General Dermatology and Dermatologic surgery.
- Columbia University, B.A.
- Columbia University, M.D.
- Case Western Reserve University Dermatology Residency.
- Rockefeller University, New York-Investigative Dermatology Fellowship
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology