Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Certified in Dermatology
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
Laura Taylor joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2010 providing dermatological services while working closely with the renowned Dr. Charles Camisa of the Camisa Psoriasis Center. Laura’s area of expertise is general dermatology including acne, skin growths, and moles. She also specializes in the diagnosis and management of psoriasis, eczema, vitiligo, and other skin conditions that require ultraviolet light along with advanced treatments.
As a dermatology certified nurse practitioner Laura prides herself in utilizing the nursing model to provide holistic care with a focus on prevention, wellness, and patient education while making individualized care a priority. Her devotion to helping others is emphasized by volunteering her time and services performing health screenings throughout the community.
Laura spends her free time with her husband, family, and two dogs. She enjoys the beautiful weather and attractions of Southwest Florida as well boating, cooking and reading.
- Master of Science, Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner – Florida Gulf Coast University – Fort Myers, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Regis College – Weston, MA
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training – Northeastern University – Boston, MA
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- The Dermatology Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- Florida Nurses Association
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioner Council of Collier County
- Southern Gulf Coast Nurse Practitioner Council