Board Certified Dermatology
Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Join our cosmetic rewards program for special savings and offers!Join Today!
- Bachelor of Science – University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine, Pikeville, Kentucky
- Family Medicine Board Certification – University of Kentucky
- Dermatology Board Certification – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Family and Community Medicine Residency Program – Lexington, Kentucky
- Chief Resident, Department of Dermatology – Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine – North Broward Medical Center
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery/Procedural Dermatology Fellowship – The Skin Institute of South Florida
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- Board Certifications in Dermatology and Family Medicine
- Florida and Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure
- Fellow – American College of Mohs Surgery
- Fellow- American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Member- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Christopher Buckley joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 with dynamic training from prestigious skin care centers across Florida and Kentucky. Dr. Buckley is a Board Certified Dermatologist and a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon.
After earning his medical degree from Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Buckley completed an internship and residency in Family Medicine as well as a residency in Dermatology. He was elected as Chief Resident during his final year.
Dr. Buckley went on to complete a Dermatology Fellowship in Mohs Surgery. He is one of the few Mohs surgeons in south Florida that focuses his expertise solely on Mohs and reconstructive surgery and has performed over 15,000 cases to date.
Dr. Buckley enjoys mentoring students, flying and boating, and has written multiple publications in leading medical journals.
Now Accepting Patients in Marco Island and Downtown Naples.