NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation Procedure
Benefits of NeoGraft™
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process and finding ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. Until NeoGraft™. NeoGraft’s™ advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with NeoGraft™ is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results: More natural looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology: Automated technology; the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle: Safe, little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Quick Recovery Time: Patients are typically able to return to work the next day.
- Effective: Less activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Affordable: We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
With the NeoGraft™ Automated FUE Hair Transplant device, we have taken the benefits of the FUE method and have automated the technique. First, the NeoGraft™ device uses a motorized punch that gently rotates around each individual graft (slowly rotates approximately 2 times) in a perfectly cylindrical shape. Second, the NeoGraft™ device uses a controlled pneumatic pressure (suction) to slide out the follicles smoothly and uniformly, so there is no pulling and twisting as with forceps which puts the follicle at risk for damage.
The benefits of the automated FUE method to the patient are the same as manual FUE; minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, little to no risk of complications, quick recovery time, fewer activity limitations and a more natural looking result than traditional strip methods.
The “minimally invasive” NeoGraft™ Automated (FUE) and Implantation Hair Restoration procedure is quickly becoming the new “Gold Standard” for hair transplant procedures.
There are several methods used in doing hair transplants. The “strip” method or FUT (follicular unit transplantation) is the most commonly performed method. The FUE (follicular unit extraction) method, a minimally invasive method of hair transplantation introduced in the late ninety’s and the automated FUE method, the newest most advanced method of hair transplantation available today.
Benefits of the FUE Method
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with local anesthetic and no intravenous or intramuscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
The NeoGraft™ Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
Low-Level Red Light Therapy
Adding low-level red light therapy can be a helpful tool during hair restoration treatment. Besides accelerating hair growth, red light therapy can also be used to speed recovery and healing time after hair transplant surgery. According to the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, low-level light on damaged tissue can induce a complex chain of physiological reactions to enhance wound healing and tissue regeneration, as well as reduce acute inflammation. As for hair thinning, direct light to the scalp works by waking and stimulating cells within the hair follicle from dormancy into an active growth phase. It has been shown effective for those who are suffering from male and female pattern hair loss. Red light therapy can also be used to improve the take-rate or survival rate of transplanted grafts after hair restoration surgery.
Why should you include LED light therapy in your hair restoration treatment plan?
- The treatment is completely painless and clean with effective results
- The LED light therapy has no side effects or any recovery time required
- Low-level light therapy can be used by both men and women
- No adverse effects have been reported
- Low-level light hair therapy is relatively inexpensive
- It requires minimal time commitment per session
- Regrown hair shows increased strength, length, and thickness
- Decreased hair shedding
Hair growth may occur on the top of the head/crown and along the hairline of the forehead. Improvement is reported in at least some users after 12 to 26 weeks of use, with reduced hair fall and noticeable hair growth.