Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Yusnaida Hernandez Iznaga is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse and International Medical Graduate with over 14 years of experience in the healthcare industry. She earned her Doctor of Medicine degree from Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas – Carlos J. Finlay in Camaguey, Cuba. She continued with a fellowship program in Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Manuel Ascunce Domenech Teaching Hospital in Camaguey, Cuba.
Yusnaida entered the medical field in the United States in 2009 as a medical and surgical assistant at medical offices in Miami, FL. In 2012, she joined Bowes Dermatology as a Lead Medical Assistant. While working at Bowes, Yusnaida continued her education and first became a registered nurse and then pursued and completed her Master of Science in Nursing. Yusnaida continues to pursue her lifelong desire to deliver the greatest quality of care for her patients.
In her free time, Yusnaida enjoys reading the latest developments in cosmetics and dermatology. She loves spending time with her family and friends while exploring restaurants in South Florida.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Miami Regional University, Miami Springs, FL
- Associates of Science in Nursing, Miami Regional University, Miami Springs, FL
- Doctor of Medicine- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas – Carlos J. Finlay, Camaguey, Cuba
- Fellowship in Anesthesiology and Critical Care- Manual Ascunce Domenech Teaching Hospital, Camaguey, Cuba
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy Certifications