Tanya E. Ames
Certified Physician Assistant
Tanya E. Ames, MMS, PA-C joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 with an exceptional background in Dermatology. Tanya obtained her Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Science from Hodges University in Naples, graduating Cum Laude, and her Master of Medical Science in the Physician Assistant Program from Nova Southeastern University, graduating with high academic honors. She has worked exclusively as a Dermatology PA since 2008. Her specialties include general, medical and cosmetic dermatology.
Naples has always been a special place for Tanya. Her family moved here in 1962 and she spent countless holidays and vacations here throughout her childhood. She returned to Naples in 2001 to attend flight school and after receiving her Private Pilots License, made the easy decision to make Naples her permanent home. In her free time, Tanya enjoys an active family life with her husband and son.
- Master of Medical Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University, Naples, FL
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Studies – Hodges University, Naples, FL
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Government – St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Association of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants