Tanya Buck, MMS, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Tanya Buck, PA-C joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 with a comprehensive background in general dermatology as well as outpatient surgery, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery. After obtaining her Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Studies, graduating Magna Cum Laude, Tanya continued her education with a Masters Program in Physician Assistant Studies where she graduated with Highest Academic Honors. Her specialties include General Dermatology, as well as the Detection and Treatment of Skin Cancer. Tanya is a member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, AAPA and FAPA.
In her free time, Tanya enjoys traveling with her husband and two daughters. This past year she was a preceptor for two Pre-PA students and is always willing to take on students when time permits. Tanya and her family love animals and in addition to their two dogs and cat, they foster in support of the Naples Cat Alliance.
- Master of Medical Science Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University, Naples, FL
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Studies – Hodges University, Naples, FL
Accreditations and Professional Membership
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Nova Southeastern University Nu Sigma Upsilon Chapter of The Alpha Eta Society