Stephanie A. Strohmeyer
Certified Physician Assistant
Stephanie A. Strohmeyer is a Board-Certified Physician Assistant and member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants and Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. She graduated with honors from Nova Southeastern University. Ms. Strohmeyer is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). She is certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Basic Life Support from the American Heart Association.
In her free time, Stephanie enjoys traveling the globe, visiting her family in New Orleans and playing beach volleyball. Stephanie loves volunteering at local animal shelters, fostering dogs and is passionate about her work within the French Bulldog Rescue Network.
- Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Bachelor of Arts – Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
- Clinical Rotations – General and Cosmetic Dermatology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Family Medicine
Honors and Awards
- Chancellor’s List, Nova Southeastern University
- Dean’s List, Nova Southeastern University
- Louisiana TOPS Scholarship Academic Recipient, Louisiana State University
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants