Stanley N. Katz
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Stanley Katz is a tenured and experienced board certified dermatologist with decades of experience in the field of dermatology. He graduated from the New Jersey Medical School in Newark, NJ and completed an internal medicine internship at Monmouth Medical Center before entering his dermatology residency training at Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital in Cleveland, OH where he was also appointed Chief Resident. Dr Katz has authored several publications and participated in many phase III and phase IV clinical drug trials. He has also been a keynote speaker on the treatment of acne and new products. Dr. Katz enjoys helping his patients feel their best about their skin.
In his free time Dr. Katz enjoys bass fishing, exercising, and traveling.
- Adult Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science, Pre-Med – Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA
- Doctor of Medicine, New Jersey School of Medicine, Newark, NJ
- Internship in Medicine, Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch, NJ
- Dermatology Residency, Chief Resident, Cleveland Metropolitan General Hospital, Cleveland, OH
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Dermatology, Diplomat
- Dermatologic Society of New Jersey, Treasurer, Executive Committee
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Monmouth County Medical Society