Certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
Rebecca is seeing patients in the Sarasota and Englewood offices of Riverchase Dermatology, formerly West Coast Dermatology. Rebecca grew up in Lexington, Kentucky. She is certified by the Florida Board of Nursing and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and scored in the top two percentile of examinees on her certification exam. As a nurse practitioner, Rebecca prides herself in utilizing the nursing model to provide holistic care with a focus on prevention, wellness, and patient education while making individualized care a priority.
Rebecca joined Riverchase Dermatology in 2014 after working for four years at West Coast Dermatology. She is an expert in skin cancer detection and lesional dermatology. She performs biopsies, cryosurgery, and minor surgical procedures. Rebecca is also treating patients with cosmetic concerns with the use of Botox, Juvederm and other injectables.
She decided to go into dermatology because her father is a melanoma survivor. Rebecca enjoys the beach and the outdoors. She likes to scuba dive, paddle board, yoga, and fish. She is an avid runner and reader.
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Practice– Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing – Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Business and Professional Women of Englewood and Venice
- Dermatology Nurses Association
- Florida Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Sarasota Council for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Certificate of Excellence in Nursing, Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
“Becky was a caring and attentive care provider. She walked me through the procedure, checked on how I felt and talked me carefully through care and follow-up. I will definitely be coming back to see her in the future!”
“Rebecca is very thorough, extremely pleasant and a real professional. I’ve recommended her to numerous people.”
“Rebecca is always very professional, efficient and pleasant to deal with. I have recommended you to others.”
“Rebecca’s knowledge of the insurance system to aid in a treatment plan is refreshing. “Bedside” is concise, friendly and compassionate.”