Milan Lombardi, MD, FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Milan Lombardi, MD, FAAD joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016. Dr. Lombardi attended Cornell University Medical College in New York City. His postgraduate medical training included Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City and Stanford University Hospital in Palo Alto, CA. He worked as a research fellow at Cornell University Medical College, studying the immune system of the skin. Dr. Lombardi then completed his residency in dermatology at the Washington University School of Medicine-Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. He then received extensive training in cutaneous surgery and laser surgery.
In his free time, Dr. Lombardi enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, exploring new restaurants, and boating on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Bachelor of Arts in Physics – Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Doctor of Medicine – Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY
- Dermatology Residency – Washington University Consortium Program, St. Louis, MO
- Anesthesiology Residency – Stanford University Hospital, Stanford, CA
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society of Mohs Micrographic Surgery