Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Michelle Hampton MSN, APRN-C, joined Riverchase Dermatology with a strong medical background which began as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Michelle continued her medical education and earned her Associate of Science degree in Nursing in 1997, her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in 2004, and then completed her Master of Science degree in Nursing in 2014. While pursuing her degrees, Michelle worked at Lee Health Systems in various health care positions providing first rate patient care. In 2015, as a certified advanced practice registered nurse, Michelle began practicing in the field of dermatology. Michelle has a strong commitment to patient care and provides clear communication regarding the products and procedures that she recommends. This ensures satisfaction and a positive experience with the best results for her patients.
In her free time, Michelle enjoys spending time with her daughter, running, cycling, drawing and painting.
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Licensed Practical Nursing – Lee Vocational Technical School, Fort Myers, FL
- Associate of Science in Nursing – Edison Community College, Naples, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
- Master of Science in Nursing – Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Southern Gulf Coast Nurse Practitioner Council
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment