Melanie A. Stover
Certified Physician Assistant
Melanie Stover, BSN, PA-C joined Riverchase Dermatology with over 12 years of experience in the field of dermatology as a certified physician assistant. Coming from the United States Army, Melanie decided to enter the medical field by first completing her medical assistant certification. She continued her education by completing her Associate’s Degree and then her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. After practicing as a registered nurse for over 10 years in Michigan in Case Management and in the Emergency Department, Melanie pursued the Master of Physician Assistant Studies at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine from which she graduated with honors. She moved to Florida in 2008 and shortly after began her career in dermatology.
Most recently, Melanie lived and practiced at a dermatology office in Islamorada/Marathon, FL.
Melanie enjoys spending time with her family and 2 labs. She has many indoor and outdoor interests including crafting, reading, boating, diving, and golf.
- Adult and Pediatric Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies– University of North Dakota Grand Forks, ND
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Grand Valley State University Traverse City, MI
- Associates Degree – Lansing Community College Lansing, MI
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Michigan Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Diplomat Fellow Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment