Board Certified Dermatologist
Mary-Margaret Kober, MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist with fellowship training in Mohs micrographic, reconstructive, cosmetic and laser surgery. Making patient care her top priority, she believes in educating patients on skin cancer prevention and assisting patients to achieve their healthiest skin. Dr. Kober is an expert in neuromodulators (Botox), fillers, laser technology, liposculpting, scar revision and blepharoplasties.
A native of Michigan, Dr. Kober received a four-year Dean’s merit scholarship to attend the University of Michigan from which she graduated with Honors, earning bachelor degrees in cell and molecular biology as well as Spanish.
Dr. Kober went on to complete medical school at the University of Michigan as well as dermatology residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center where she served as chief resident.
She completed her ACGME-accredited fellowship in micrographic surgery and dermatologic oncology and ASDS-accredited cosmetic fellowship at the Skin Institute of South Florida and Hollywood Dermatology.
When not in the clinic, Dr. Kober enjoys running, hiking, playing piano, theater, traveling and spending time with friends and family.
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- Bachelor of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology and Spanish – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Fellow – ACGME accredited Micrographic Surgery & Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship
- Fellow – ASDS accredited Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship
- Chief Resident – SUNY Downstate Dermatology Department
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- American Board of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery