Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Marilyn Zabielinski joins Riverchase Dermatology in 2018 with years of experience as a Board Certified Dermatologist. She is originally from South Florida and graduated with a degree in Human Biology, Health, and Society from the Ivy League Cornell University in New York.
Dr. Zabielinski received her medical degree at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. She also completed an internship year in Internal Medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami before pursuing her Dermatology training at the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dr. Zabielinski specializes in medical and pediatric dermatology, surgical treatment of skin cancer, laser, botulinum toxin, and hyaluronic acid fillers.
Dr. Zabielinski has authored and published several peer-reviewed manuscripts in top dermatology journals and books. She spends her personal time reading, cooking, and exploring the south Florida area with her husband and two children.
- Bachelor of Science – Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
- Internship, Internship in Internal Medicine – University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida
- Dermatology Residency – University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology