Certified Physician Assistant
Maria Kabushinskaya, PA-C is experienced in general and cosmetic dermatology. Originally from Russia, Maria Kabushinskaya relocated to Florida in 2008 to continue her education and earned her Master of Medical Science Degree from AdventHealth University and her Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Central Florida. Maria also spent a year participating in stem cell research projects at Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences. She is fluent in Russian.
Maria Kabushinskaya, PA-C enjoys volunteering and participated in the Florida Hospital Global Mission Initiative program where she traveled to Peru to provide outpatient and health education services to several Peruvian villages.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – AdventHealth University
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, Minor in Chemistry – University of Central Florida
- Member – American Association of Physician Assistants
- Member – Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Member – Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Certified Physician Assistant – National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)