Lucy L. Chen, M.D., FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Lucy Chen is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in Mohs surgery and cutaneous oncology. She received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Washington University in St. Louis. She attended medical school at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and graduated with top honors as a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and Distinction in Research. Dr. Chen also completed a cutaneous oncology research fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, where she was mentored by Dr. Alan Halpern, Dr. Ashfaq Marghoob, and Dr. Steven Wang, the world’s experts in melanoma, skin cancer detection and imaging and dermatologic surgery. It was there where she returned to complete her internship training.
Dr. Chen truly enjoys all aspects of medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology. She has a special interest in skin cancer, particularly melanoma, dermoscopy and MOHS surgery.
Dr. Chen was born in China, and she was raised in Columbus, Ohio. She enjoys spending time with her husband, adopted dog, and watching college football.
- Doctor of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis
- Internship in Cutaneous Oncology Research– Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center- New York, New York
- Residency – Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery – University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Mohs Society
- Women’s Dermatologic Society