Certified Physician Assistant
Lidia Starr, PA-C joined Riverchase Dermatology with an abundance of experience in the field of Dermatology as a Board Certified Physician Assistant (PA). On a full academic scholarship, she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration with a Minor in Spanish from Methodist University in Fayetteville, North Carolina, graduating with high honors top of her class. Lidia continued her education and completed the Master of Physician Assistant Practice program at Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina, excelling academically and earning the highest satisfaction ratings from her patients while still in training. In 2015, after obtaining her Physician Assistant License, she began her career in the field of Dermatology in South Carolina and continued it when she moved to Naples, Florida in 2017. Along the way, Lidia flourished with Continuing Education in her field and beyond. She graduated from Cornell University Nutrition Program and later from Stanford Medical School Genetics/Genomics Certificate Program. Lidia is enormously enthusiastic about continuing her life long mission to add exceptional value to her patients as a medical professional with the Riverchase family.
Lidia loves to travel the world and learn about different cultures and languages. In her free from work time, you can find her working on local and national wellness projects, practicing yoga, and mastering the art of tango.
- General Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Practice – Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC
- Genetics/Genomics – Stanford Medical School, Palo Alto, CA
- Healthy Living and Nutrition Program Graduate – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Minor in Spanish – Methodist University, Fayetteville, NC
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- American Association of Physician Assistants