Leslee Baute, MMS, PA-C
Board Certified Physician Assistant
Leslee Baute, PA-C joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 with over 10 years medical experience and expertise, and is a board certified physician assistant. Leslee started her medical career in the exercise and sports science field at the University of Florida where she worked with the Gator football team as an athletic trainer. She began specializing in dermatology in 2009 and has since stayed active in many professional dermatology associations, keeping her abreast on current treatments, procedures, medications and trends in the field.
In her free time, Leslee enjoys offshore fishing, jet skiing, watching hockey, working out and spending time with her husband and two miniature schnauzers.
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University – Davie, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Sports Science – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants