Certified Physician Assistant
Leslee Baute PA-C joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016. Leslee has over 15 years of medical experience and expertise with all but one of those years in dermatology. Leslee is a board certified physician assistant and is also a Diplomate with the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, which is the highest standard for a physician assistant to hold in dermatology. Leslee is a member of several professional medical organizations and regularly attends conferences, seminars, meetings, and other events to stay abreast of the latest advancements and developments in dermatology. Leslee started her medical career in the exercise and sports science field at the University of Florida where she worked with the Florida Gators football team as an athletic trainer. She then pursued a career as a physician assistant with a Masters degree from Nova Southeastern University.
Leslee sees patients for general dermatology, surgical dermatology, Mohs closures, and loves doing cosmetic dermatology. She has been to many seminars and training over the past 15 years to help perfect the art of cosmetic dermatology to help patients look and feel their best.
In her free time, Leslee enjoys spending time with her husband, offshore fishing, flying airplanes, jet skiing, watching hockey and working out.
- Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University – Davie, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise and Sports Science – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants