Laura A. Walgate, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Laura Walgate, PA-C earned her Master of Medical Science degree from Nova Southeastern University in 2012. She graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Health Science degree from Touro University International while living overseas in Okinawa, Japan.
Laura specializes in general dermatology, including skin cancer detection, acne, psoriasis and eczema. She also has an interest in cosmetic dermatology. She continues to develop her dermatology knowledge and skills in order to provide the best possible medical care. She strives to practice quality dermatological medicine and offer personalized care to her patients.
She is a proud United States Marine Corps veteran and mother of two children. In her free time, she enjoys boating and traveling.
• General Dermatology
• Cosmetic Dermatology
• Nova Southeastern University MMS, Physician Assistant
• Touro University International, BHSc in Health Education, minor in Nutrition
• Copper Mountain College, AA, Liberal Arts
• American Academy of Dermatology, DermCare Team
• Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
• American Academy of Physician Assistants
• Florida Academy of Physician Assistants