Kimberly Siders, PA-C
Board Certified Physician Assistant
Kimberly Siders, PA-C joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2017 with over 10 years medical experience and expertise, and is a board certified physician assistant. Kimberly started her medical career in the nutritional science field at the University of Florida. She received her MS in Health Sciences in physician assistant studies at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. She began specializing in dermatology in 2006 and has since stayed active in many professional dermatology associations, keeping her abreast on current treatments, procedures, medications and trends in the field.
In her free time, Kimberly enjoys spending quality time with her two children and husband, walking, watching Gator games, and visiting Disney.
- Master of Health Science, Physician Assistant Studies – Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Nutritional Sciences – University of Florida – Gainesville, FL
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants