Joseph Santini, PA-C
Certified Physician Assistant
Joseph Santini joins Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2014 with years of experience serving Southwest Florida. He is a Physician Assistant with more than 20 years of experience in both Dermatology and Emergency Medicine. He is a third-generation Floridian, born in Fort Myers. Joseph served for six years in the US NAVY as a Hospital Corpsmen assigned to the Nuclear Submarine service.
Joseph has had his own personal experience with skin cancer and is skilled in its detection and treatment. He has two children and enjoys sailing, fishing and traveling in his spare time.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Certificate Physician Assistant – University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow Member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
“Staff was very helpful. They make you feel like a person and not just a number. Everyone seems to care about your condition. Joe is very caring and compassionate.”
“Joseph Santini was most kind. A good listener. Knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable and confident in his treatment.”
“The staff and doctor made both my daughter and I completely comfortable and they were super kind. We felt right at home. Everyone was amazing.”
“Because the experience I had the month before was so positive, my husband encouraged me to go back with some different issues to be addressed.”