Certified Physician Assistant
Gina M. Petracco, MMS, PA-C is a Fort Myers native who attended Gulf Coast University with a Bachelor of Science degree, graduating Summa Cum Laude. Out of passion for the healthcare field, she then pursued her Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Nova University in Fort Myers, FL where she participated in several clinical rotations including a Dermatology rotation with Riverchase.
Ms. Petracco formally joined Riverchase in 2017 as a board-certified Physician Assistant. She is a member of the Florida Academy of Physician Assistants as well as the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
Ms. Petracco played division 1 women’s college soccer at Florida Gulf Coast University and was the first team in the school’s history to make it to the NCAA Division 1 tournament. She is an animal enthusiast and owner to a rescue dog and cat.
- Master of Medical Science – Nova University, Fort Myers, FL
- Physician Assistant Program – Nova University, Fort Myers, FL
- Bachelor of Science – Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL
- Clinical Rotations – Elective in Gastroenterology, Gynecological and Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery/Bariatric Surgery/Gastroesophageal Reflux Surgery, and Emergency Medicine
Certifications and Professional Memberships
- BCLS – American Heart Association
- ACLS – American Heart Association
- PALS – American Heart Association
- Member – Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member – American Academy of Physician Assistants
Honors and Awards
- President’s List, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Dean’s List, Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida Gulf Coast University Eagle Scholar Award Finalist
- Atlantic Sun All Academic Team (unanimous selection) 2011
- Atlantic Sun All Academic Honoree (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Golden Key International Honor Society 2009–2012