Eva Vertes George, MD
Dr. Eva Vertes George earned her Bachelor of Arts in Molecular Biology from Princeton University, graduating cum laude in 2007. She obtained her Doctor of Medicine at the University of Florida in 2013. After receiving her Doctor of Medicine, Dr. George continued her work at the University of Florida as a Resident Physician in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology and later a Fellow in Dermatopathology.
Dr. Eva George has received many honors awards throughout her career, including best oral abstract at the International Society of Dermatopathology meeting in 2018, Dr. Sigund J. Normann Excellence in Pathology Award from the University of Florida in 2013 and the Tanous Cancer Research Award from the University of Florida in 2011.
In her free time, she loves spending time with her family, running in and traveling to destination races, and ocean sports.
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Arts in Molecular Biology – Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Fellow in Dermatopathology, University of Florida
- Resident Physician in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Florida
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- International Society of Dermatopathology
- Florida Society of Pathology