Certified Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Elizabeth Leen-Burns, MSN, FNP-C, DCNP ia a Dermatology Certified Nurse Practitioner with an abundance of experience. She began her medical career after graduating with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Florida Atlantic University. After practicing as a registered nurse, she decided to enhance her education and graduated with her Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida. She also completed a Post Master’s Certificate as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
In 2007, Elizabeth began to practice in the field of dermatology and received her certification as a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner. She also became a certified medical laser safety officer and developed a laser safety program at a previous dermatology practice. Along with laser and cosmetic treatments, Elizabeth treats general dermatology patients, performs excisional surgeries, and assists with Mohs surgical closures.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her family, fishing, and outdoors activities.
- Graduate Degree – Master of Science in Nursing, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Undergraduate Degree -Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- Medical Laser Safety Officer
- Society of Dermatology Associates
- Director, Board of Directors, Dermatology Nursing Certification Board