C. Drew Claudel
Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Dr. Drew Claudel joins Riverchase Dermatology with a wealth of expertise and experience. He has been practicing in the field of dermatology for over 20 years, and his interest not only includes general dermatology but also Mohs micrographic and dermatologic surgery.
Dr. Claudel completed his dermatology residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, TN and went on to advance his skills with a Mohs Micrographic and Dermatologic Surgery fellowship program at Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans, LA. After completion of his fellowship program, Dr. Claudel returned to the Nashville, TN area and began his 20-year practice at Rivergate Dermatology & Skin Center where he later became an owner/partner of the practice.
He believes in delivering high quality, compassionate, cost conscientious and pragmatic care that Riverchase Dermatology knows will add invaluable attributes to our team of experts.
In his free time, Dr. Claudel and his wife Keri enjoy boating, kayaking, landscaping, visiting all the beautiful Florida beaches and traveling.
- Adult Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Bachelor of Science, Biological and Environmental Sciences, McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
- Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University Medical Center, Shreveport, LA
- Internal Medicine – Preliminary Year, Louisiana State University Medical Center – Department of Medicine, Shreveport, LA
- Dermatology Residency, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Fellowship Mohs Micrographic and Dermatology Surgery, Louisiana State University Medical Center – Department of Dermatology, New Orleans, LA
Accreditation and Professional Memberships
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Association of Physicians and Surgeons
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Tennessee Medical Association