Diane Walder, MD, FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Diane Walder graduated Summa Cum Laude from William Paterson University with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology. She then attended Rutgers Medical School in Piscataway, New Jersey. Dr. Walder completed a one-year Internship in Internal Medicine at St Vincent’s Medical Center in New York, New York, before completing a three-year residency in dermatology at the University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida. Dr. Walder serves as Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Miami in the Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery.
In her 38 years of practice, she has achieved recognition as one of this country’s leading cosmetic dermatologists. She is a resource on the latest advances in skin care by media outlets across the country. Dr. Walder has served on various advisor boards and has conducted several clinical studies as the Principal Investigator for Medicis Pharmaceutical.
Dr. Walder offers the most advanced techniques and procedures in the field of cosmetic dermatology. Her approach to patient care is to treat everyone like family. She listens closely to her patient’s concerns before creating an individualized plan to meet their needs.
She has dedicated herself to children’s charities and has served on the Board of the Children’s Home Society, Bass Museum, the advisory Board of Miami City Ballet School, a founding member of Women of Tomorrow, Women’s Leadership of the United Way, and is an avid supporter of The Lotus House Women’s Shelter.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology – Summa Cum Laude, William Paterson University, Wayne, New Jersey
- Doctor of Medicine – Rutgers Medical School, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Internship in Internal Medicine – St Vincent’s Medical Center, New York, New York
- Residency – Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery – University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology
- Florida Society of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatological Surgery
- Miami Dermatologic Society
- American Medical Association
- Affiliations and hospital privileges with Mt. Sinai, and Jackson Memorial Hospitals