Certified Physician Assistant
Danielle Bakalar, PA-C graduated from Bradley University in Peoria Illinois in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in Preprofessional Biology. Inspired to advance her healthcare career, Ms. Bakalar returned to the academic arena to obtain her Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Nova Southeastern University of Southwest Florida. She subsequently practiced infectious disease extensively in Chicago and returned to the Fort Myers area in the Fall of 2016. She joined Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery in 2016 as a Physician Assistant committed wholeheartedly to providing her patients with the absolute highest of care and ensuring they understand every step of the process.
- Bachelor of Science in Preprofessional Biology – Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
- Masters of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Nova Southeastern University of Southwest Florida
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants