Ashley E. Falzone
Board Eligible Dermatologist
Dr. Ashley Falzone joined Riverchase Dermatology with her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of California (UCSF) in San Francisco, CA. Prior to obtaining her medical degree, she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Human Development and her Master of Science degree in Human Nutrition and was named a UC Regent’s scholar based on academic excellence and exceptional promise. Also prior to medical school, Dr. Falzone accepted and participated in a year – long Pre-Doctoral Research Fellowship funded by the National Institutes of Health. She has authored multiple peer-reviewed publications and poster presentations. Dr. Falzone’s weekly resident clinic was pediatric dermatology, and she enjoys seeing patients of all ages.
In her free time, Dr. Falzone enjoys arts and crafts, traveling, going to the theater and playing with her dog.
- General Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Bachelor of Science, Human Development – University of California, Davis– Davis, CA
- Master of Science, Human Nutrition – Columbia University – New York City, NY
- Doctor of Medicine – University of California, San Francisco – San Francisco, CA
- Transitional Year Residency – Loma Linda University – Loma Linda, CA
- Dermatology Residency – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment