Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. McBride is a Board Certified Dermatologist with over 20 years of dermatology expertise in the treatment of all types of adult dermatology, skin cancers and dermatological surgeries.
Her practice at Riverchase Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery reflects her philosophy of providing dermatological care combined with a personal touch. She takes time with each of her patients, ensuring thorough and complete exams, as well as the opportunity to establish open and communicative relationships.
Outside of her dermatology practice, Dr. McBride is a running enthusiast and enjoys spending time with her two adopted daughters from Nepal and China.
- Doctorate of Medicine – West Virginia University School of Medicine, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering – West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Internal Medicine Internship – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Dermatology Residency – University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
- Virginia, Pennsylvania and Florida Medical Licenses
- Sarasota Dermatology Society
- Sarasota Medical Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
“Dr. McBride is a wonderful doctor and her personality is very pleasant. I have found Riverchase to be so much more patient focused than when it was West Coast. The overscheduling and wait time was poor. I am so pleased with the changes made that make the office visit much more pleasant. Thank you.”
“My experience with Dr. McBride was excellent! She is a caring & understanding Dr. I have recommended her to my friend.”
“I loved Dr. McBride. I felt comfortable and in good hands. I recommended her to my entire family and my close friend. I will be seeing her again for sure.”