Board Certified Dermatologist
Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgery
Dr. Andrew Styperek attended Harvard University in Boston, Massachusetts, where he completed undergraduate studies and earned a master’s degree in business. He then went on to medical training at Atlanta’s renowned Emory University School of Medicine. He completed his residency training at University of Miami School of Medicine in Miami, Florida, where he was chief resident. After completing residency training, Dr. Styperek underwent advanced training at Houston Methodist Hospital under the instruction of Dr. Leonard Goldberg. He completed an extensive fellowship program including skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, cosmetic and anti-aging treatments and venous disease management.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Styperek enjoys sports and outdoor activities. In college, he was a member of the Harvard tennis team (NCAA division I), and to this day is still an avid tennis player. Dr. Styperek, his wife and their daughters reside in Broward County, Florida.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business – Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Master of Business Administration – Harvard University, Boston, MA
- Doctor of Medicine – Emory University, School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Dermatology Residency, Chief Resident – University of Miami, School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Fellowship in Micrographic and Dermatology Surgery, Laser, and Cosmetic Surgery – Houston Medical Hospital, Houston, TX
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology, Diplomate
- American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American College of Phlebology