Abdiel Pargas Rodriguez
Certified Advance Practice Registered Nurse
Abdiel Pargas Rodriguez, APRN-C joined our team of providers as a certified Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner who also is an international medical graduate with a Doctor of Medicine degree from Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas de Matanzas in Cuba. He practiced over four years as a general medical doctor in Mantanzas, Cuba and has over 24 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
After immigrating to the United States, Abdiel began his career in the dermatology field as a medical assistant. He joined Bowes Dermatology in 2014 and continued to advance his medical education first by becoming a registered nurse and then graduating with his Master of Science in Nursing degree from Miami Regional University in Miami Springs, FL. Abdiel is committed to open communication with his patients and wants to provide the best dermatologic care available.
In his free time, Abdiel enjoys painting and photography. Occasionally his work is displayed in exhibits at local galleries. He also enjoys outdoor activities including swimming and exercising.
- Medical Assistant – Medical Assistant School, Georgia Medical Institute, Marietta, GA
- Associates of Science in Nursing – International Institute for Health Care Professionals, Boca Raton, FL
- Master of Science in Nursing – Miami Regional University, Miami Springs, FL
- Doctor of Medicine, Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas de Matanzas, Cuba
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
You Deserve the Best of Dermatology with Sincere, Customized CareSchedule your appointment today to experience dermatology reimagined.
Schedule your next appointment